Sterling’s in-house trade show transportation division is staffed with seasoned professionals who have the experience and training to ensure that all the necessities and challenges inherent in trade show shipping are successfully navigated.
Right from the start, an account manager is assigned to be your dedicated point of contact, available 24/7. They guide you through the entire process, ensuring on-time, safe delivery of all your equipment to the venue, as well as its safe return.
The Sterling Advantage
- Strict adherence to target dates and time restrictions
- An in-depth knowledge of general and venue-specific show management rules and processes
- Specialized drivers and crews experienced in the requirements and nuances of exhibits and trade shows; marshalling yard requirements, check-in processes, certified weight tickets, etc.
- LTL and Truckload services for all equipment needs
- Sensitive handling of all crated, padded, skidded and loose commodities
- Direct delivery to the show hall or advanced receiving
- A cloud-based tracking system available 24/7
- Exhibit warehousing between shows, making show-to-show coordination and expedited shipping more convenient
- A full array of exhibit transportation and trade show transportation services
Sterling’s dedicated exhibit transportation and trade show shipping management provides you with the support and peace of mind you need allowing you and your staff to spend every valuable hour at a trade show or exhibition to promote your business and never get sidetracked by logistical details. Call us today to get started!