Store Fixture / FF&E Transportation and Logistics
Working with customers on store fixture transportation and FF&E projects has been part of our business since our start over 60 years ago. In that time, Sterling has grown along with the retail industry. Today our expertise encompasses a wide range of services required to successfully and securely meet the exacting needs for store fixture and FF&E logistics and transportation:
- Our highly reputable White Glove Service
- Experienced labor, inside delivery, put in place, light assembly, and debris removal
- Flexible scheduling to adjust for critical timing and store hours
- Vendor-to-Store or Vendor-to-Warehouse delivery
- 147 Local agents in ALL major metro markets as well as secondary and remote markets to provide front end or back side support within the entire US and Canada
- An asset based, national fleet of over 1100 drivers equipped with Air-ride trailers and straight trucks with lift gates (3000 – 5000 lb capacity)
- LTL, full truckload, and expedite service
- Fully equipped vehicles with pads, straps, load bars, and pallet jacks
- A robust IT platform with full tracking capabilities
- Warehousing for seasonal displays and phased roll-outs
Our project managers
All our customers are assigned a dedicated project manager. These managers are the point of contact and hub for communication throughout the entire project. They are all seasoned professionals with experience in handling store fixture transportation and the specific issues of timing and budget, the coordination of numerous vendors, and the advanced planning required.
An agent for CRST, Sterling gives our customers access to the resources and network of this $1.2 billion transport carrier. This gives our customers the unique advantage of utilizing 2 industry leaders through one Sterling interface, dedicated to coordinating all of the store fixture logistics and warehousing tools to best meet your needs.
We Handle Any Project Large or Small
- New store construction
- Store redesign and refurbishment
- New fixture rollouts
- Transfers between locations
- Multiple vendor coordination
Please contact us if you have any questions, would like to request a quote, or schedule a consultation. We are open Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Email: [email protected]
263 Industrial Ave E., Lowell, MA 01852
27 Sterling Road, Billerica MA 01862
Your information will not be added to a mailing list.