Moving all your possessions to a foreign country is a daunting and complex undertaking. It requires an extensive knowledge in the regulations and protocols of the countries as well as the many small but important details that are part of international shipping – moving your valuables safely and in a timely, cost-effective manner.
Sterling offers a comprehensive range of services for international relocation:
- Dedicated specialists who guide you through the process and coordinate the move from start to finish. They are available to answer your questions and address your needs
- A pre-move in-home consultation and assessment to determine:
- Items to be moved, stored, etc. and your shipping options
- Your requirements and time frames
- Explanation of the process, expectations, and requirements
Sterling Corporation’s position as a leader in international household moving comes from over 60 years of experience successfully managing the planning and organizing of these moves. Our knowledge and skills enable us to provide the large array of resources required for moving individuals and families, businesses and their employees, all over the world.
- Full packing and unpacking services, using a variety of materials to ensure safe transport, from extra-strength cartons, to wooden crating and specialty wrapping for art, antiques, and other high-value items
- User friendly, online tracking to follow the progress of your possessions
- Transportation arrangements, all paperwork, and customs clearance
- A network of experienced, highly-trained moving crews and partners who understand and address your concerns with courtesy and respect
- An array of value protection options to further provide you with peace-of-mind