Household Storage and Warehousing
There are times when individuals and families require long or short-term household goods storage:
- A gap between moving from one home to another during a relocation
- Extended international stays
- Military deployment
- Home renovations
The Sterling advantage:
- Secure, climate controlled warehousing and vault storage for long-term, or short-term needs
- A state-of-the-art tracking system that ensures safe storage
- Careful handling – your goods will be returned to you in the condition you stored them
- An experienced professional who will guide you through the process, answer all your questions, and make sure all your needs are met
Additionally, Sterling also offers a full range of professional packing services to further simplify your relocation experience.
Sterling has a large nationwide network of secure, climate controlled facilities for both short-term or long-term storage. With our wide array of facilities and our warehouse storage services, we can offer you the best option to save you time and money and make your move the most efficient, stress-free experience possible.
All of our storage locations are climate controlled with state-of-the-art security features and inventory management systems to safeguard your property, ensuring that every item is returned to you in the same condition it went into storage.
Please contact us if you have any questions, would like to request a quote, or schedule a consultation. We are open Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Email: [email protected]
- 20 Industrial Ave, Chelmsford, MA 01824
- 263 Industrial Ave E, Lowell, MA 01852
- 27 Sterling Road, Billerica MA 01862
- 61 Comstock Pkwy, Cranston, RI 02921
- 93 Stockhouse Rd, Bozrah, CT 06334
Your information will not be added to a mailing list.