Hospitality Industry Logistics
Experience Sterling Hospitality and FF&E Logistics
Sterling understands hospitality industry. The logistics and supply chain requirements in hospitality transportation are driven by a set of complex and unique set of demands with exacting time frames and budgets. We specialize in meeting the specialized needs of this industry and offer the services that meet their complex requirements:
- New construction
- National roll-outs of FF&E
Sterling is uniquely positioned to manage the entire process from purchase order to final installation, offering reliability and a flexible approach as schedules and requirements change. As an agent of CRST Specialized Transportation Inc. (CRST), we have the resources for shipping, warehousing, and delivery even the largest shipment of furniture, fixtures, and electronics. No job is too large or too small.
The Sterling Advantage
Every customer is assigned a project manager who acts as a single point of contact and communication hub throughout the entire project. All of our project managers are seasoned logistics professionals with experience managing hospitality industry projects as well as specific issues of timing and budget, coordination of numerous vendors, and advanced planning involved.
Sterling plays a key role in ensuring the success of your project. Your project manager does this by working with you to select the right services from our wide array, including:
- Transportation – Truckload, LTL, and specialized equipment transportation
- Inbound logistics management – Vendor coordination and delivery management
- Warehousing – A nationwide network of managed storage facilities for consolidation and security
- Inventory management – Order and supplier management
- Delivery – Local scheduled deliveries to the work site; sequenced and consolidated as needed
- Full packing and unpacking
- Custom crating
- Installation– Assembly of furniture, artwork/mirrors, and electrical equipment
- International forwarding – Air and ocean services worldwide
- Online shipment tracking, inventory management, and reporting
Sterling’s focused attention to planning, details, and your on-time, on-budget requirements, makes us the ideal partner for all your hospitality transportation projects! Call us to get started.
Please contact us if you have any questions, would like to request a quote, or schedule a consultation. We are open Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Email: [email protected]
- 20 Industrial Ave, Chelmsford, MA 01824
- 263 Industrial Ave E, Lowell, MA 01852
- 27 Sterling Road, Billerica MA 01862
- 61 Comstock Pkwy, Cranston, RI 02921
- 93 Stockhouse Rd, Bozrah, CT 06334
Your information will not be added to a mailing list.