With over 30 years of experience in fine art logistics and museum transportation, Sterling has mastered the white glove service and specialized handling required to securely handle, transport, and protect museum exhibits and fine art objects. Whether moving an entire collection, an exhibition on tour, or just one object, we have the expertise, equipment, and skill required to do the job.
Planning is Key
Our experienced move managers work closely with your organization from the outset, planning every step so that all scheduling, details, security issues, and specialized considerations are factored in. These necessary precautions ensure everything progresses safely, within your time frames, while making certain each object is handled properly.
We treat your museum exhibits and fine art pieces with the care and attention these irreplaceable objects demand!
The Sterling Advantage:
- Drive teams with over 15 years of experience
- Fine arts moving and museum exhibit handling specialists
- Focused attention on critical times and schedules
- Inside pickup and delivery
- Specialized equipment for handling and packing
- Air-ride suspension trucks with lift gate trailers
- Climate controlled vehicles
- 24/7 Customer service and driver access
- Secure GPS tracking at all times
Our asset-based fleet and network of distribution centers maximize our ability to serve you. At every level, our drivers have the expertise to handle the special requirements involved in fine art logistics and museum transportation. We offer a comprehensive array of services. No matter what your requirements, we have the solution. With our assets and experienced professionals, the handling of every art, artifact, and exhibit item receives the exceptional care it demands.