Fine Art Transportation, Museum Logistics
With over 30 years of experience in fine art moving and museum transportation, Sterling has mastered the white glove service and specialized handling required to securely handle, transport, and protect museum pieces and fine art objects. Whether moving an entire collection, an exhibition on tour, or just one object, we have the expertise, equipment, and skill required to do the job.
Planning is Key
Our experienced move managers work closely with your organization. From the outset, we are there to help you, planning every step. Nothing is left to chance: scheduling, details, security issues, and specialized considerations are all factored in. When working with valuable and irreplaceable items, a custom plan that addresses all of these factors, at every point in the move, is critical. These precautions ensure everything progresses safely and within your time frames, making certain each object is handled properly.
We treat your museum exhibits and fine art pieces with the care and attention these irreplaceable objects demand!
The Sterling Advantage:
- Drive teams with over 15 years of experience
- Fine art moving and museum exhibit handling specialists
- Focused attention on critical times and schedules
- Inside pickup and delivery
- Specialized equipment for handling and packing
- Air-ride suspension trucks with lift gate trailers
- Climate controlled vehicles
- 24/7 Customer service and driver access
- Secure GPS tracking at all times
Safe, successful art transportation and museum logistics requires the highest level of packing expertise. Our crews have extensive, rigorous training in packing and handling techniques and we have an large range of appropriate padding materials. We ensure each piece is properly crated and protected before it is moved. Custom wooden crates are the ideal way to move these objects for their durability and ability to minimize jarring during transportation.
A Network of Skilled Professionals
Our asset-based fleet and network of distribution centers maximize our ability to serve you. Our drivers have the training and skill to handle the special requirements involved in fine art logistics and museum transportation. We offer you a comprehensive array of services. No matter what your requirements, we have the solution. With our skills and experienced teams of professionals, moving your art, and museum exhibits items receives the exceptional care you require.
Please contact us if you have any questions, would like to request a quote, or schedule a consultation. We are open Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Email: [email protected]
- 20 Industrial Ave, Chelmsford, MA 01824
- 263 Industrial Ave E, Lowell, MA 01852
- 27 Sterling Road, Billerica MA 01862
- 61 Comstock Pkwy, Cranston, RI 02921
- 93 Stockhouse Rd, Bozrah, CT 06334
Your information will not be added to a mailing list.