Employee Convenience and Support
Your company has offered you the opportunity to relocate. You’ve said yes but where do you go from there? With many years of experience in employee moves, Sterling is here to answer that question and make the entire employee relocation process as easy as possible. In order to seamlessly coordinate the numerous tasks and professionals involved, Sterling offers you guidance and a comprehensive set of services customized to fulfill your needs.
Sterling’s Employee Moving Services:
- A dedicated, single-point-of-contact, move coordinator who acts as a liaison between you and the various service providers and a resource who will guide you and help coordinate your move
- Superior customer service
- A full network of support
- Local, long distance, and international moving
- Packing and unpacking services
- Special handling for delicate items
- Auto and motorcycle, transportation if needed
- A proven quality control process
- Home and belonging protection
- Door-to-door service
- Air-ride suspension vans
- Secure, short and long-term storage as needed
Our Tried and True Process for Employee Convenience and Support
At your convenience, a Sterling move manager will come to your home in order to discuss your move and the available employee moving services. During this visit, they will, assess your needs, answer any questions you may have, and explain the entire employee relocation process. Then you will be assigned a dedicated move coordinator to act as your guide as well as help and advise you from start to finish and beyond.
Sterling travels with you every mile of your move to ensure your belongings arrive safely at your new location. Our dedicated drivers are thoroughly trained in packing and unpacking and our vehicles are designed and equipped to accommodate the safe transportation of all your valuables. Your belongings are professionally loaded and unloaded and put in place according to your wishes so you can settle into your new home right away.
Please contact us if you have any questions, would like to request a quote, or schedule a consultation. We are open Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Email: [email protected]
263 Industrial Ave E., Lowell, MA 01852
27 Sterling Road, Billerica MA 01862
Your information will not be added to a mailing list.