Providing Storage and Supply Chain Solutions for Over 60 Years
Sterling’s secure, climate controlled commercial warehousing and value-added services, along with our team of seasoned professionals, are there to help you meet a wide variety of business and logistics needs. In addition to inventory management and record storage, our capabilities are part and parcel of a logistics and cohesive supply chain solution, improving your business while minimizing your risks, streamlining inventory, and reducing logistics costs.
Sterling’s extensive network of dedicated and shared warehousing operations enable you to meet your needs in New England and nationwide. Sterling is able to offer a warehousing solution that adapts to fluctuating requirements.
The Sterling Advantage:
- Cost Control – You pay only for the space you use in a given month. This gives your organization tremendous flexibility to adapt to changes in business conditions and seasonal cycles.
- Security – With alarmed systems for theft and fire along with constant video surveillance, you can rest assure knowing all your assets are secure.
- Efficiency – We’re experts in commercial warehousing, distribution, and fulfillment. The knowledge and skill of our highly trained of professionals frees your team to concentrate on your core business activities.
- Technology – Sterling’s proprietary warehouse management system puts detailed inventory information at your fingertips. Our Warehouse Management System (WICS), gives you secure, real-time 24/7 online access to your inventory, extensive reporting and tracking capabilities, and the ability to schedule pickups and deliveries online.
- Project Management – A dedicated project manager works with you on an on-going basis to coordinate all your needs. They are available to manage your inventory and related services, answer all your questions, and attend to any issues that may arise.
- Value-Added Services – Our warehousing services raise the value of your supply chain. With our improved tools and flexibility, you can better manage inventories and distribution of finished goods as well postpone final assembly and labeling until customer orders are received. Our fulfillment services include:
- Light assembly
- Project management
- Order assembly and fulfillment
- Pick and pack
- Packaging and repackaging
- Inventory management
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
Please contact us if you have any questions, would like to request a quote, or schedule a consultation. We are open Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Email: [email protected]
263 Industrial Ave E., Lowell, MA 01852
27 Sterling Road, Billerica MA 01862
Your information will not be added to a mailing list.