Sterling’s modern commercial warehousing capacity and value-added services along with our team of seasoned professionals are there to help you meet a wide variety of business and logistics needs. In addition to inventory management and record storage, our capabilities are part and parcel of a logistics and cohesive supply chain solution, improving your business while minimizing your risks, streamlining inventory, and reducing logistics costs.
Sterling’s extensive network of dedicated and shared warehousing operations enable you to meet your needs throughout New England and Nationwide. Sterling is able to offer a warehousing solution that adapts to fluctuating requirements.
The Sterling Advantage:
- Cost Control – Simply put, you pay only for the space you occupy in a given month. This gives your organization tremendous flexibility to adapt to changes in business conditions and seasonal cycles.
- Security – With alarmed systems for theft and fire along with constant video surveillance, you can rest assure all your assets are secure in our warehouses.
- Reduced Capital Expenditures – No need for you to pay for facilities and material handling equipment that Sterling already possesses.
- Efficiency – With almost 65 years of experience, we’re experts in warehousing and distribution. The knowledge and skill of our highly trained of professionals frees your team to concentrate on your core business activities.
- Technology – Sterling utilizes a proprietary Warehouse Management System (WMS). This system keeps detailed inventory information at your fingertips. Our Warehouse Management System (WICS), gives you secure, real-time 24/7 online access to your inventory, extensive reporting and tracking capabilities, and the ability to schedule pickups and deliveries online.
- Project Management – A dedicated project manager works with you on an on-going basis to coordinate all your needs. They are available to manage your inventory and related services, answer all your questions, and attend to any issues that may arise.
- Value-Added Services – Our warehousing services further raise the value of your supply chain. By giving you improved tools and flexibility, you can better manage inventories and distribution of finished goods as well postpone final assembly and labeling until customer orders are received. These include:
- Light assembly
- Project management
- Order assembly and fulfillment
- Pick and pack
- Packaging and repackaging
- Inventory management
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)